General terms and conditions of the online shop “Die sanften Riesen” (Boris Halter)
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides an Online Dispute Resolution (OS) platform, which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution service.
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://die-sanften-riesen.de/shop/.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Die sanften Riesen (Gentle Giants)
Am Zollbrett 24
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiration of this period, the offer shall be deemed rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply:
The consumer submits a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Confirm by clicking on the “Order” buttons
- Check the information in the shopping cart
- Press the button/link “checkout”
- Optional login to the Internet shop after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
- Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered.
- Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer’s details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details.
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the General Terms and Conditions at any time at https://die-sanften-riesen.de/en/general-terms-and-conditions/.
You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account –> orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, cash on delivery, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract. As far as we deliver cash on delivery, the maturity of the purchase price claim occurs upon receipt of the goods.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment.
The delivery will be made here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery shall commence on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank instructed to make the transfer, and for all other types of payment on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail order purchases.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Cancellation policy (start)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
Die sanften Riesen (Gentle Giants)
Am Zollbrett 24
inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choice of a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Cancellation policy (end)
§7 Revocation form
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
Am Zollbrett 24
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
German is the sole contractual language.
§10 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from
9:00 a.m. to
Phone: +49 2182 8868477
at your disposal.
Status of the GTC May 2020
Free GTC created by agb.de